BTQ.....

BTQ....- Basic Themes of AlQuran.

This is one of my subject for this sem.I really love this class.....why????
first,because of the teacher,ustazah salmiah..she is the best and energetic lecturer...
i am so happy to sit in this class since there are only 10-15 students in the class...
i really enjoy in this class...compared to my another 2 classes-maths 3 and physics 2...

and the most important thing,i can memorize or 'iadah' my alQuran because we learn something and will refer to God's words as a proof for that.

i have to bring my beloved 'quran terjemahan' since sometimes i forgot the verse and ustazah always ask me to guess the verse..that was really bad because i can't remember the verse..

ya Allah...where is my alQuran that i have memorized before????

i admit here in CFS...sometimes,i can't even recite alQuran but i must find the time to do so or i will be punished by God 'there'.......

to all my friends,huffazulQuran wa hamalatul Quran...
remember that our responsibility is so big and we have to sacrifice many things to get the blessing of God...pliz my friends...let us 'iadah'....
remember our theme....

"KERANA ALLAH TERCINTA ALQURAN TERSEMAT DI DADA"

and

"IADAH SAMPAI MATI BUKAN SAMPAI MASYI"....

insyaAlllah...

Comments

fizazmi said…
salam mayd..
mungkin boleh kongsi apa yg awak blaja dlam kelas tu
utk kemaslahatan bersama
syukran :)
si jahil.... said…
iadah tu ape ye kak?

Popular posts from this blog

Istikharah Cinta

doa nabi khidir

tarbiyah ruhiyyah